seeing the world

We are heading out into the world, to sense it and let it sense us. "Seeing" is not just visual, it is a dynamic comprehension of the stuff that happens in and around us. We hope to give you an interpretation of what we are feeling, hearing, seeing, tasting and smelling.

My Photo
Name:

She is a bear. He is a squid.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Travel Secret #4 ---SR

Check the Bed.

The only things I lost whle traveling I left in the bed, where they disappeared into the blankets while I was half zonked and I forget them in the morning. I was lucky enough to have these items sent to my next location, but Jon lost an almost-full journal on a night bus, which is just like (an uncomfortable) bed. So in the morning, before you check out, check the bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home