seeing the world

We are heading out into the world, to sense it and let it sense us. "Seeing" is not just visual, it is a dynamic comprehension of the stuff that happens in and around us. We hope to give you an interpretation of what we are feeling, hearing, seeing, tasting and smelling.

My Photo
Name:

She is a bear. He is a squid.

Sunday, April 03, 2005

LIKE A CIGARETTE BETWEEN THE LIPS OF SLEEP

I'm smoked.

I've taken 3 pictures and thought about how my father shot personalities expressing themselves, and of course, forms, composition and light. While I see form and color expressing itself as personality, and that's what makes me take a photo. I hope I'm not terribly bossy while being bossed around by these things.

All the signs are also in Gaelic.

Shannon, APRIL 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home