seeing the world

We are heading out into the world, to sense it and let it sense us. "Seeing" is not just visual, it is a dynamic comprehension of the stuff that happens in and around us. We hope to give you an interpretation of what we are feeling, hearing, seeing, tasting and smelling.

My Photo
Name:

She is a bear. He is a squid.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Monkey [Shannon]

16 May. The monkey! Imitatated me. At the Hindu temple to the monkey god, Hanuman, the 365 steps swarmed with macaques, toddler-sized, grey-brown with white lion's manes and pink human faces. I handed a female a cookie. Her eyes were so human, I stopped and must have jutted my chin and bugged my eyes, because she did the same thing back at me. Moment of freaky shock in the primate mirror. Then Jonathan stood up and waved his arms, and so did she. Wonder what they think of us? When I look at the world, it surprises me by looking back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home