seeing the world

We are heading out into the world, to sense it and let it sense us. "Seeing" is not just visual, it is a dynamic comprehension of the stuff that happens in and around us. We hope to give you an interpretation of what we are feeling, hearing, seeing, tasting and smelling.

My Photo
Name:

She is a bear. He is a squid.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Chitwan {Shannon]

There's a full moon rising over the jungle. The moon is smoky yellow, like tarnished brass, and the sky is pearl gray with dark feathers of monsoon clouds. This could be nowhere else on Earth but southern Nepal, near the Indian border. Jonathan and I stand on the porch looking at the moon, the trees, the sky. He puts his arms around me and I lean against him and say what I just said. I feel my feet firm on the Earth. I know exactly where I am on the globe, here. I say, We are lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home